"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some will only hire women without children of their own.
- In the last couple of years, he hired two women for the first time.
- From that class until 1985, Local 825 hired 45 more women.
- He had to hire women to do it, there was so much call for the job.
- Some companies will not hire single young women unless they live with their parents.
- The department soon hired 50 women, but more than half of them have since retired.
- You'll have to make decisions about people- should you hire women as general reporters?
- Now you know why we hire women who have no friends.
- Well does that mean companies are justified in not hiring women who might have children?
- As it turned out, hiring more women and minorities was the easy part.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.