"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Florida death led the county where it occurred to require those planning future displays to hire experts.
- The audit committee has hired outside legal and accounting experts to help with the review, the company said.
- Just because you've hired experts, it doesn't mean you can leave everything to them.
- If the court of claims can't handle the load, we should hire more experts and judges.
- Others raise the question of whether the board should have hired outside experts to investigate.
- Under the bill, many companies could hire outside experts to inspect their plants for federal compliance.
- The idea was to give these people a voice in decisions on the sites by giving them money to hire technical experts for advice.
- They're the ones who can hire sophisticated experts to help them come right up to the law's edge without slipping over it.
- And most have hired financial experts to offer free tax counseling to executives.
- From there they begin hiring medical experts to come treat her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.