"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've already hired three men to work it, but we need six more.
- How does such a big company get away with never hiring a man?
- He doesn't know who they are; and the man from Washington hired other men to kill him last night.
- This is the first time the city has ever hired a man to do what might be a dangerous job.
- It was after that they hired a man to kill him.
- Would it hurt you to hire a man who needs a job?
- "I would never have hired a man with a small child," she states.
- One summer it hired such a young man to work in the marketing department.
- End of it was, I hired a man to hunt her down.
- He hired a man to throw a rock through her window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.