"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can't you get the same results by hiring engineers who used to work for the government?
- He hired engineers to do the bridges and a work crew of 60 to cut 16-foot-wide roads.
- Bob, don't talk nonsense; at this stage I can hire other engineers to finish the job.
- The company is already advertising nationwide and cannot hire new engineers rapidly enough.
- Despite its global expansion during the 1990's, it failed to hire enough engineers to keep up with production increases.
- The company is currently hiring engineers and designers to help it move more quickly on all three of these aims.
- He had hired engineers to build cannons and bombs for the occasion.
- "They were trying to modernize the railway, and hiring engineers to do it," he said.
- A neighborhood group, Westpride, plans to raise $500,000 to hire lawyers and engineers to challenge the plan.
- Here's another solution: hire engineers to trap or move the water, and ask politicians to negotiate sharing it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.