"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The districts that can afford to hire lobbyists do so, apparently with successful results.
- To fight it, the industry has hired many former members of Congress as well as prominent lobbyists.
- Hiring lobbyists to do the job is a waste of taxpayers' money.
- It is against the law to use federal money to hire lobbyists.
- He suggests hiring lobbyists and developing clear positions on the key issues that could matter most to particular industries for the next decade.
- If the group wants to hire lobbyists and to commission studies, it has no shortage of money for that, either.
- Q. The association could have hired lobbyists, why was the guild necessary?
- It is illegal for the Government to hire lobbyists.
- But in this election year, a growing number are going it alone, organizing committees to press their case with legislators and even hiring lobbyists.
- "This is not some contest to see who can hire the most lobbyists."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.