"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city hopes to hire a firm by late fall, officials said.
- I hired a second firm to remove the bugs left by the first.
- The president didn't like it and hired a cut-rate firm instead.
- The company has also hired a second, independent safety-auditing firm.
- Could the state have legally hired such a firm?
- Less than a week ago, the company installed new management and hired a firm that specializes in turning around troubled companies.
- Federer has since hired a firm based in Germany to handle some of his communication needs.
- State officials will hire an outside firm to evaluate the effectiveness of the state's student assessment methods, which were introduced nearly five years ago.
- They include hiring private firms to run the county's golf courses and sewer operations.
- They've hired a firm of solicitors and an investigator to gather evidence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.