"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know I'd have to hire a contractor to finish even a small project.
- Can you hire an independent contractor to do the work on project basis or for set number of hours?
- So in 2003, at a cost of $4 million, the department hired a contractor to study both alternatives.
- Late last year, she decided to put up a home page, hiring an independent contractor to design it.
- The site also includes tips on what to look for when hiring a contractor.
- When you decide to make a major home improvement, you'll want to hire a contractor.
- "I'd never be able to afford to hire a contractor to do all this."
- Tennessee recently proposed hiring private contractors to run its program.
- To this end, the company has moved away from hiring "independent contractors" directly.
- Maybe I'll just hire a contractor and stay at home to supervise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.