"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually in May we hire a coach and about 50 of us set off on a 3-day, 2-night hotel stay.
- The Sun has yet to hire a coach or a general manager.
- You have to hire coaches for $2 million a year, they've got to win.
- Last summer, parents hired a private coach to work on the girls' offense.
- For several months in 2004 and 2005, she hired a coach to help her take control of conversations.
- The event was held to raise money to hire a new coach.
- He hired a coach, and settled on a strategy of more or less being himself.
- The Nets always seem to be hiring a new coach.
- For the Giants' front office, the first order of business will be hiring a coach.
- That's just another reason why the Giants must hire a new coach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.