"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One would impose a tax on employers who hire legal aliens.
- Everything is contracted out to private companies who hire illegal aliens.
- The laws provide criminal penalties for growers who hire illegal aliens.
- Under federal law, it is a crime to hire illegal aliens.
- It also imposed sanctions of from $250 to $10,000 dollars on employers who hired illegal aliens.
- And those who hire illegal aliens, many said, could find American workers if they were willing to pay higher wages.
- "There are people associated with the administration, or at least one, who has hired illegal aliens."
- The law also established sanctions for employers who hired illegal aliens.
- Starting with California in 1971, 12 states have passed laws that include fines for employers who hire illegal aliens.
- But the company says it does not knowingly hire illegal aliens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.