"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school was also given the money to hire two teachers.
- This means the board may have to hire 30,000 new teachers.
- Each community built its own school, and raised money with which to hire a teacher or teachers.
- A private school comes under fire for hiring only Christian teachers.
- When hiring new teachers we have a committee that works together.
- Before that, he spoke of the need to hire more teachers for the public schools.
- The summer session will keep 831 of 1,177 city public schools open for the next five weeks, and the system has hired 15,825 teachers.
- The board hired more than 15,000 teachers for the summer session.
- Yet the problem is not simply hiring teachers, but keeping them.
- They would still have to hire new teachers and buy supplies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.