"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He received a three-year deal, worth $2.5 million per season.
- He has been said to be seeking a three-year deal for about $7 million a season.
- Miller is looking for a three-year deal worth about $5.5 million, with a lot of the money up front.
- He is seeking a three-year deal worth about $10 million a season.
- He agreed to a three-year deal through the 2007 season.
- Sky will pay £195 million for the three-year deal which begins next season.
- Then, with free agency, he signed a three-year deal in 1993 for more than $5 million.
- He was signed to a three-year deal on June 21, 2010.
- He has one year left on a three-year, $16.5 million deal.
- As part of his $21 million, three-year deal with E!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.