"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they did nothing and went on looking for a better deal.
- All I'd have to do would be to come to you with a better deal.
- And for many working Americans, the new plans are a better deal.
- In which place do you think I would get the better deal?
- About half of Americans tried to get a better deal.
- And if they get a better deal, the others will not go along.
- If you go late in the day you're likely to get a better deal.
- Perhaps you already own a different program, or can get a better deal on one.
- Sometimes it makes you think maybe old people get a better deal.
- We could have probably held out for a better deal, but I know a lot of guys wanted to play.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.