"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we have to concentrate on is getting the best possible deal.
- But that makes it all the more important we get the best possible deal for customers.
- He might as well go all the way now, and at least get the benefit of a possible deal.
- A person with access to the meeting said the two companies had been holding discussions all week about a possible deal.
- The two companies have been meeting all week about a possible deal.
- Behind closed doors every possible deal is being gone over.
- All consumers want to feel like they're getting the best possible deal.
- The letter also tried to address concern about whether employees are getting the best possible deal.
- The only problem is there seems to be more talk outside the lines of a possible deal than within them.
- At the time of going to press, no further details on the possible deal were available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.