"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He then signed a short-term deal to play for the Storm in 2009, as part of the second-tier salary cap.
- Pettitte was appealing partly because he took a short-term deal.
- Doshi then signed a short-term deal with Warwickshire until the end of the 2007 season.
- Nice was Tchami's next club, with the striker signing a short-term deal until the end of the season.
- Don't like the idea of getting anyone in on short-term deals.
- We made a tidy little sum on a short-term deal, an in and out sort of thing.
- He later signed a short-term deal with the Bankies.
- "We have no idea whether we're doing a short-term or long-term deal," Meehan said.
- Greg signed a short-term deal in the summer which was later extended in early January 2013.
- We worked very hard not to have short-term deals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.