"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And you're too much of a business man to make a bad deal like that.
- I told him it was a bad deal for me because he had nothing to trade.
- "Now he's trying to get out from what looks like a bad deal to him."
- "Taking a bad deal is not what the voters sent him here to do."
- Not, she decided, such a bad deal after a long day.
- "But they can also make what looked like a bad deal look good."
- Because they got a worst deal when times were good.
- Five thousand every couple of weeks isn't such a bad deal.
- So it's not such a bad deal from the Phone point of view.
- But it has to be a bad deal for someone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.