"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A tentative deal worth about $350 million was first disclosed in December.
- Under the tentative deal, Medicare savings would total $168 billion over seven years.
- On November 26, after 15 hours of talks, a tentative deal was reached.
- The city and the authority struck a tentative deal in August 1966.
- On November 6, 2006, the union and city reached a tentative deal to increase pay by 7.1 percent over two years.
- Further details of the tentative deal came to light yesterday.
- Later that day, he instructed his lawyer to call off a tentative deal.
- That leaves the mechanics as the major group without a tentative deal.
- A tentative deal was reached at a price of $48 million in 2008.
- There were also tentative deals for 10 projects worth $570 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.