"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it also illustrated how complex deal making had become.
- It is by no means certain that the complex deal could be pulled off.
- "It's a complex deal and hard to tell on the face of it if that's the right price," he said.
- But the chances of such a complex deal are uncertain.
- The complex deal to close the plant has been well received by the financial community.
- "This is a very complex deal, as most international deals are," he said in a written statement.
- Negotiations on the complex deal began more than a year ago.
- Their complex deal for control of the closely held company is valued at about $112 million.
- The Swiss are willing to sell it for $55 million under a complex deal worked out by two environmental groups.
- He said the fact that such a complex deal was completed in just two months spoke well of the companies' work relationship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.