"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they had no interest in a formal three-way deal and instead asked the Yankees to acquire a pitcher for them.
- Phillips said some of the trade proposals are three-way deals.
- But there are two problems with the proposed three-way deal.
- He made six trades, including a three-way deal, that brought the Rockies 13 players.
- Each element of the three-way deal must pass antitrust scrutiny as well.
- The assets in that three-way deal would have totaled around $1 trillion.
- By that stage, however, the Senate had adjourned for the night, making a three-way deal impossible.
- Their three-way deal, which was never put down on paper, realized the three men millions of dollars of wealth.
- In this case, Murphy figured out a three-way deal that would get him his vegetables.
- No one was holding a gun to the heads of the general managers involved to include the money or make the three-way deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.