"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So this is a good economic deal for the city," the mayor said.
- He showed me that an economic square deal was necessary before men and women could live naturally.
- The pact has been called the most elaborate trade and economic deal ever worked out between two nations.
- "It is still a very good economic deal," the mayor snapped.
- We made an economic deal we felt is fair and reasonable.
- Far more than an economic deal, this was seen as a "nation to nation" agreement.
- The approach now, he said, was "to look at this more as an economic deal rather than something whose majority focus was a civic good."
- Germany and the Soviet Union discussed entering into an economic deal throughout early 1939.
- "In the current market climate with lowered rents and the recent incentives, there is a window of opportunity to make good economic deals."
- "Don't underestimate his ability to scrape the bottom for economic deals," said a Western diplomat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.