"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The previous deal was for $51 million, an average of $17 million per season.
- Actually they reported a further £2bn deal to add to the previous deal of £6bn.
- His previous deal had one season left to run.
- The league more than doubled the value of its previous overseas deal.
- His previous deal was due to expire on 30 June 2011.
- And the fees here are likely to dwarf those from any previous deal.
- "Ardsley Park evolved from a previous deal we worked on together."
- And has he been playing skillfully on the previous deals?
- Over all, this would result in lower taxes than the previous deal.
- However, unlike the previous deal Ten will not hold the exclusive rights to the finals series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.