"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And Showtime might be able to sign exclusive deals of its own.
- A group that has exclusive deals with too many doctors in a region may also be taken to court.
- Each one of them must think it's an exclusive deal for them.
- Within five minutes, there was a contract to sign - an exclusive four-year deal through 1997.
- At first, it was to be an exclusive deal worth $700 million.
- "They loved it too and offered us an exclusive deal."
- Before then, the company had been paying $2.5 million for a more exclusive deal.
- Sites like www.budget.com, www.avis.com and www.enterprise.com may offer exclusive deals.
- I, for the life of me, I don't know why they would sign an exclusive deal with anybody.
- They signed an exclusive worldwide deal with Sonic360 in the summer of 2000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.