"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But no one knows how that long-term deal will work out.
- It's a long-term deal with a lot of guaranteed money.
- After a half season, Thomas signed a long-term deal with the club.
- "I could have signed a long-term deal for less money," he said.
- There is just no way right now to keep a player and pay him a lot without these long-term deals.
- They feel players let down in the first years of their long-term deals.
- After the promotion he signed a long-term deal until 2011.
- Seeking a long-term deal instead, Jackson held out of training camp.
- "We made a decision to approach our young players about long-term deals very early in their careers."
- The Jets will almost certainly try to sign him to a long-term deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.