"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However it is a permanent deal, and not a loan.
- However, none of these trials led to a permanent deal being offered.
- He played out the final few months of the 2000/2001 season and was the only foreign loan star too sign a permanent deal.
- He then signed on loan for six months, with a view to a permanent deal.
- It was later announced that he would join them on a permanent deal for 2011.
- However, at the end of the season, Holden was not offered a permanent deal with the club.
- For the 2007 season, he signed up with the Thunder again, this time on a permanent deal.
- After the end of the 2011-12 season, he turned his loan switch into a permanent deal.
- This was later turned into a permanent deal in January 2006.
- Later in the season he would sign a permanent deal at Celtic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.