"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm pretty sure that's their attitude and they look at that as a one-shot deal."
- But he called the measure "a one-shot deal, good for only one year," and said the need to restore social programs is a separate issue.
- "What you have to remember is that there's a lot of stuff like this out there, and it's really just a one-shot deal," she said.
- Even if this was a one-shot deal, it'd be worth it.
- It's a one-shot deal, available only for your first home.
- He is on top because the five victories in the last year are not a sudden one-shot deal.
- It's not a one-shot deal, where you usually hear a speaker and go home.
- But with a one-shot deal, I've had to learn to accept what an actor has to contribute.
- Plus, television kept the missing girl in play all day long, while the newspaper was a one-shot deal at best.
- And it's nice also to see that he wasn't just a one-shot deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.