"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When someone turned even 40 it was a major deal.
- I demand that this man gets a major deal now.
- If someone could tell me that these will be the five best pitchers over the course of the year, I would make a major deal.
- By November that very same year the group had signed their first major deal.
- The company last week announced a major deal to build a telephone system for China.
- He had the figures for three major deals running through his head.
- I will want to know every major and minor deal on their boards.
- This is the "major deal" he has been awaiting all his life.
- That made it easier for the Jets to make today's major deal.
- The band spent much of 1994 seeking out a major label deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.