"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Harrington has four years left on a seven-year, $17.3 million deal but can opt out after next season.
- That was replaced by a seven-year, $1 billion deal to run through 1997.
- The seven-year deal started off at $1,600 a month in 1983.
- James eventually signed a seven-year deal with Nike worth nearly $100 million.
- Howard is in the fifth year of a seven-year, $105 million deal.
- The Jets benefited in a way by making it a seven-year deal.
- He has three years left on his seven-year, $86 million deal, and no club wants to trade for a fading star making superstar money.
- Galloway has three years left on a seven-year, $42 million deal.
- Williams almost left the team as a free agent before agreeing to a seven-year, $87.5 million deal in November 1998.
- Houston had offered Beltran a seven-year deal for more than $100 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.