"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He prospered and was soon putting together his own financial deals.
- Still, a financial deal is almost always needed to get people to buy a car even after they fall in love with it, dealers say.
- These financial deals happened in 2002 and 2003 while the economy was healthy.
- In a lot of ways, it was a financial deal.
- This is better than the $2 million or $3 million that was previous reported, but it's still a bad financial deal.
- He had no criminal record, though he'd been sued a number of times in civil court for various financial deals.
- It's independently run, which means the content is not being put in there because we have to do it through some kind of financial deal.
- I understood from your son, however, that you were involved in a very important financial deal.
- The Yankees are proposing a fair financial deal to the city.
- But townspeople say this is not just a financial deal for them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.