"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is $1 lower than the earlier deal of $38.
- Mr. Wall described two early deals to show how the situation has changed.
- Business groups had complained to the administration last spring when the president rejected an earlier deal with the Chinese.
- Last week Rohr said an earlier deal worth $30.25 a share had fallen through.
- These early deals were based on little more than a wink and a nod.
- And a committee would have had to decide the issue by hearing an appeal concerning an earlier deal.
- Like the earlier deal, this one is also for the purchase of the stock, rather than the assets.
- Those improvements had been the state's responsibility under the earlier deal.
- In another early deal, among four teams, each got one player and gave up another.
- Any early deal ahead of the deadline would be unprecedented.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.