"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The house suffered significant damage from a fire in 2002.
- The city suffered little damage throughout the war in general.
- With time, the right side of the heart suffers damage.
- Parts of the state park system also suffered serious damage.
- The third was built in 1868, but suffered major damage from fire on June 19, 1900.
- One baby died and another may have suffered brain damage, health officials said.
- Many more homes, the officials added, had suffered some damage.
- We point out to people who suffer damage that they don't have to put up with it.
- On 22 December 2011 the church building suffered major damage in a fire.
- He soon suffered damage to his ship and had to turn back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.