"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There is not a single spot on the island that has escaped damage," he said.
- How could this ship just ride them and escape damage?
- Again, the vessels involved appear to have escaped serious damage.
- The area lost many trees but escaped serious damage to buildings.
- It was threatened again in 1879, but escaped further damage.
- Public areas such as dining room and pool area escaped damage.
- The newer part of the church from 1911 escaped serious damage.
- That building escaped damage and was back in business yesterday.
- Some Chinese shops which escaped damage were now open again.
- She came under attack several times from the ground and the air, but managed to escape serious damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.