"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first damage to power plants was reported in 1961.
- Little damage was reported to the oil fields of the nation.
- The damage was also reported to be worse than the capital.
- Little or no damage was reported as a result of the storm.
- Service vehicles took care of the area, and no damage was reported.
- No casualties or significant damage was reported in the country.
- While no damage was reported, it shook up people across the region.
- No deaths or associated damage was reported with the system.
- No damage or deaths were reported in association with this system.
- No damages from the water release have been reported so far.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.