"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No comprehensive study has yet measured the full damage wrought by the schools.
- The damage wrought by humans on the African elephant makes for uncomfortable reading.
- In light of the damage wrought by the storm, Oxfam called for international aid to the country.
- But several observers said that she could not so easily escape the damage wrought by the trial.
- Yet the government cannot easily undo the damage wrought by the courts.
- In addition, his early work documents a time before much of the Arctic and its people suffered the damage wrought by modern technology.
- Whatever the actual scale of these operations may be, there's no question that the environmental damage wrought on the region has been enormous.
- The burning sensation is not "real" in the sense of damage being wrought on tissues.
- Reports have only begun to emerge of the terrible damage wrought by the military on the land.
- But he had never seen the damage wrought by an artillery shell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.