"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These cases make it harder for employees to prove discrimination and collect damages.
- The law does not say precisely who can collect damages under the clause.
- Less than 1 per cent of rape victims have collected damages.
- No gray areas here: your lawyer blew it, and you can probably collect damages from him.
- But he also noted that it could be more difficult to collect damages if the victims won their suits.
- Who has the right to sue to collect damages from the manufacturers?
- Scores of other victims or their families are still trying to collect damages.
- Get a settlement, at the very least, and maybe collect damages or preserve your job.
- To be sure, investors are trying to collect punitive damages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.