"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, Duroc would not want to risk damage to his own ship.
- "We didn't want him to travel too far and risk further damage," Nobles said.
- It was one thing to stick his own neck out: but something entirely different to risk major damage to the other two.
- Even when overloaded, a communications network does not risk physical damage.
- Be aware that you're risking damage to your hair with more extreme color changes.
- Rest now, or risk further damage and a longer lay-off in the future.
- We could leave her for a few minutes without risking significant further damage.
- The doctors kept him from playing in the second half, fearing he could risk serious damage.
- If Congress ventures much beyond his modest provisions, it will risk serious economic damage.
- Some critics argue that this isn't promising enough to risk environmental damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.