"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The program is run each summer and does much to reduce damage by hail.
- The method of construction can also reduce damage, experts say.
- Every security tool we use is just intended to reduce the risk or damage.
- This wall reduces damage that the characters in the back experience.
- Perhaps what we should first try to reduce man-made damages to the environment and let the forces of nature take their natural course.
- The plan is intended to protect the environment and reduce damage from natural disasters.
- Previous studies using the method showed promising results in reducing damage.
- This will reduce swelling, pain, and damage to the tissues from lack of blood.
- A car bra can help reduce damage from minor road debris.
- Losing weight not only cuts down on pain, but may also reduce long-term joint damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.