"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Problems can include damage to the brain, eyes and other organs.
- The first is that it now seems the £200 must all be for personal injury or death and not just include such damages.
- These measures include damage to health, drug dependency, economic costs and crime.
- Soon after, the amount was doubled to $57.8 million to include punitive damages.
- We think it is crucial to extend the compensation to include environmental damage.
- That figure includes damage to property resulting from military maneuvers.
- Effects of ingestion can include permanent internal damage and death.
- The estimate does not include damage from flooding, which is covered by federal flood insurance.
- Complications of this treatment include infection and damage to the bladder.
- These circumstances include serious damage to livestock, crops or fisheries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.