"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city has estimated damage at more than $1.3 million.
- Total damage has been estimated at more than $150 million.
- The damage was estimated to cost between £50,000 and £100,000.
- Total damage was estimated to be between $50,000 and $75,000.
- The total damage is estimated at more than $4 billion.
- The damage was estimated at £2,000 but no lives were lost.
- Two were caught and the damage was estimated at $37,000.
- Five people died throughout the country, and damage was estimated at $15.5 million.
- The damage was estimated to be $250,000 in 1955 dollars.
- In that county alone, damage was estimated at $40 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.