"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Further action will probably be necessary to prevent damage to the door.
- Of course, the best way to have beautiful hands is to prevent damage in the first place.
- This was to prevent damage by the heads being left on the media.
- The decision was made to prevent further damage to his knee.
- The purpose of the block is simply to prevent further damage.
- Promises to prevent economic damage from the disease were given.
- Early treatment can slow and sometimes prevent significant joint damage.
- "He did this with the purpose of preventing damage to the company."
- What should I do to prevent damage from heavy crops?
- The factory was put under government protection to prevent further damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.