"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All you can do now is try to minimize the damage.
- In all cases, the key is to act quickly, if only to minimize the damage.
- But these days, there are also new ways to minimize the damage.
- There was more or less a plan to minimize the damage.
- "I think this was a decision to minimize political damage by getting these cases out of court."
- "Our focus was always to minimize the environmental and social damage," he said.
- The challenge today is to minimize the damage from the lack of a result.
- But he was already considering how to act to minimize the damage to the family.
- As your friend I can only seek to minimize damage to the company.
- There was no victory to be had here; they could only minimize the damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.