"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's just trying anything to limit the damage he did.
- All she could do was try to limit the damage he did to them.
- President Clinton must now do what he can to limit the damage.
- Of course, by then there will be little we can do to limit the damage.
- Every time she tried to limit the damage, it seemed, the end result was worse.
- That would, at any rate, limit the damage it could do.
- The main issue for its western friends is becoming how to limit the damage.
- One was to keep the financial system operating in order to limit damage to the economy.
- To stay in command would at least present him with a chance to limit the damage.
- But the idea was dropped when neither side could figure out how to limit the political damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.