"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Failure to do so could result in damage to the professional reputation of our firm.
- Any weapons fire might result in damage to the station.
- This results in much less damage, and is relatively simple to repair.
- This would have resulted in damage to the front of the vehicle.
- It too was an F3 and resulted in severe damage.
- This resulted in significant structural damage but no loss of life.
- And this, he added, resulted in serious damage to the nation's policy on terrorism.
- "One more such assault will result in extensive damage to the ship."
- A failure very close to the ground frequently results in damage.
- Usually this results in extreme damage and possible death of the cell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.