"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first, he said, is to cover damage to the apartment caused by a third party.
- For example, we would have to cover damage to weeds!
- Other questions being raised in court include whether insurance policies will cover damage caused by the year 2000 problem.
- Insurance companies paid more than $57 billion to cover damage from the hurricane and three others last year.
- If the same amount comes through again, they expect to pay an additional $3,000 out of their own pockets to cover damage.
- It covered us and damage, but apparently I didn't read the fine print well enough.
- A $500 deposit must be paid in advance to cover damage.
- Our marine insurance covers such damage or loss after the first £320.
- Ascertain if there is any other insurance in force to cover the loss or damage.
- The declaration covered damage to public property on August 14-15.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.