"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have no power to inflict physical damage on Its parts.
- No matter who won, they'd each inflict damage on the other.
- He can fight his brother, and even inflict serious damage on him.
- They have many special skills that can increase attack to inflict great damage.
- Both sides thought that they had inflicted more damage than was the case.
- I could not imagine this level of damage inflicted on a human body.
- In the 20th century, both world wars inflicted major damage upon the city.
- Each side inflicted little damage and no serious casualties on the other.
- But it does not seem to have inflicted much long-term physical damage.
- He said that people have no idea of the damage inflicted during a match.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.