"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I ran into a guy," he said, and realized that those particular words hadn't required him to move his jaw or mouth.
- His words fell heavily in the room and required no elaboration.
- No words required, I knew whatever she wanted me to know.
- "You may think as you choose, but words require payment."
- He spoke slowly, as if each word required a tremendous expense of energy.
- To keep a balance, the printed word - the book, the newspaper and other reading matter - now requires support to raise people's awareness.
- This, more than anything else, had told her that Duque's words required another interpretation.
- The next word requires study; she wants it to refer to something important.
- So for a word to be understood "requires that it form a context with further experiences" (210).
- Speech production is a slower procedure in the beginning since creating words requires more effort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.