"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Don't they take the time to read the words on my door?
- After many years study he was able to work out how to read the other words.
- Father Brown read the words three times before he put down the paper.
- I've been reading her words to my children for the past 7 years.
- We passed an office building, and I read the words on a window without really thinking.
- She read the words, but they didn't seem to make any sense.
- And yet, of course, no one else can be expected to read my words in this same way.
- If you read the words with understanding there is almost no difference between them.
- No question, people look at pictures far more often than they read the words.
- Now he could read the words through the bottom of the glass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.