"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think the word you are looking for is enlighten.
- I think the word you're looking for is worthless, not free.
- Months had passed since I'd even thought the word, so it was foreign on my tongue.
- Do you think the word of some disturbed young woman would make me doubt the man I love?
- He could not bring himself to even think the word for the place she had burned him.
- He felt like a hypocrite for even thinking the word.
- "Do you think the word about Raggedy is getting around?"
- Even as she thought the word, the sense of movement stopped.
- He'd been thinking the word and therefore heard it when in reality the boy had said something else.
- Even thinking the word was enough to force him all the way back to full consciousness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.