"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In his reply he did not fail to introduce the high-sounding words "liberty and equality."
- An opportunity to demonstrate what our high-sounding words mean.
- As is explained later in the book, despite the high-sounding words with which the Bill was presented to Parliament it is a complete sham.
- Bassanio uses many high-sounding words to describe his problem.
- Llew called out encouragement to me, urging me on with high-sounding words.
- Both groups clustered around their champions, encouraging them with high-sounding words and lofty praise.
- To seek out and contact alien life ... and an opportunity to demonstrate what our high-sounding words mean.
- As his writers will attest, those qualities can be brought out with high-sounding words, but they must first be present in the man himself.
- "We have too many high-sounding words and not enough actions to correspond with them."
- Since then, nothing has happened, apart from promises and high-sounding words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.