"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These words are not regarded as belonging to the Sino-Japanese vocabulary.
- These words cannot in any way be regarded as precatory of the trustee.
- Some words in English, such as "orange", are commonly regarded as having no rhyme.
- In Jewish homes, the word was "regarded as so vulgar as to be taboo."
- What words and expressions will be regarded as the 'same as'?
- "This is acting on first impulses; you must take days to consider such a matter, ere your word can be regarded as valid."
- Why is the word regarded with some revulsion among the orthodox religions?
- In other words would the individual applications still be regarded as a departure from the development plan?
- Since that time, the word "Annam" has been regarded as demeaning.
- These words may almost be regarded as calques.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.