"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He came back with the wittiest words I ever heard from him: "Yes, you can, if it's frozen."
- And I don't hide behind a smile and witty words.
- She wanted to say something clever or witty or glib-but words deserted her.
- Poor Richard said the same thing endlessly-whenever, in fact, I ran out of witty words for him.
- The Prince laughed but did not prize the witty word at its real worth.
- Words trembled on his lips - witty caustic words.
- This impressed Zhu, who was not well-learned and did not like to read but who liked witty words.
- The music and dope seem to have inspired him to coin a witty word, one spoiled by a typographical error in the book.
- Translating the witty words of Zhuangzi can be highly complex.
- A few commonplace and ill-spelled letters or a few witty words, are all the direct record she has left of herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.