"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He couldn't seem to find a word bad enough for me.
- Sometimes little kids pick up bad words and say them!
- I still talk a lot on court, but less of the bad words.
- Not one had a bad word to say about anything.
- Maybe he didn't like the use of that bad word.
- You never had a bad word to say about anyone.
- That girl's never said a single bad word about you.
- They won't hear a bad word said about each other.
- I don't have a bad word to say about him.
- He was the only person we knew who no one ever said a bad word about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.